Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas.  Happy birthday Yeshua.  This whole week has been amazing.  It started with the fire station blessing us with a box of food and gifts for the boys; then the church I attend, His House Ministries, blessed us with tons more food, more gifts for the boys and they payed my elusive gas bill for two months.  Finally, when Ev went to work yesterday (on Christmas morning) his boss told him and Joe to go home and enjoy their Christmas!  He was home before I was out of bed.  At 4pm we went to my oldest brother's house and had Christmas dinner with him and his family, as well as most of the rest of our family.  Only Aaron and his clan were not there, and Ben because he is still in California.  But Ben is coming out for a visit in February, so that is going to be awesome!  We are going to have a big bbq at David's house, probably run two grills.  I really hope that during that time, Aaron and his family don't start insulting and threatening people again.
You know, everyone seems to have a dysfunctional family in one way or another.  I guess this is ours.

No comments: